Not only is Toronto the most populous city in the country, but it’s also the fastest-growing city in North America. Every year, tens of thousands of newcomers settle in Toronto. They’re attracted to the job market, educational institutions, culture, and excellent infrastructure.
This has resulted in more demand for housing and many business opportunities. However, whether you’re a landlord, tenant, or simply looking to buy or sell an investment property, navigating the real estate market alone can feel overwhelming.
This is where we come in.
At Property Management Toronto – we’ve been in the property management business for decades, with experience in townhomes, homes, and condos. With our comprehensive services, you can comfortably achieve your goals in real estate. We have the 5-star Google reviews to prove it. Here are some of our services:
While entering the rental property business in Toronto is a good way to earn a steady income, it can be hard work. As a landlord, you must market your property, match with the right tenant, and pay attention to maintenance and repairs.
By letting us do the heavy lifting, you can collect revenue effortlessly. You can use the extra time and resources to improve your rental property business. Here are some of our excellent property management services for landlords that can help you thrive in the rental property business:
- Tenant Selection: While most tenants are good people, it’s important to avoid the unsuitable ones. If you match with the wrong renter, you may face undesirable issues such as lost revenue, high maintenance costs, vacancy, and hefty repair bills. That’s why we thoroughly vet applicants to match you with a responsible and financially capable renter who respects the terms and conditions of the lease.
- Tenant Relations: Our job isn’t over after we match you with a suitable tenant. We provide services such as rent collection and maintenance requests. We give tenants the support they need to enjoy and love their homes. Happy tenants will treat your rental property like their own and are more likely to re-sign their lease every year.
- 24/7 Support: We’re passionate about the professional management services we provide. That’s why we offer maintenance support at every hour and every day of the week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays. We want your experience in the rental property business to be as stress-free as possible.
- Property Management Reporting: We provide our customers with detailed monthly and annual financial reports that are easy to understand because we believe that it’s important for you to stay informed about your rental property business.
- Marketing: We want your property to be leased by a good tenant as soon as possible to help you meet your fixed costs. We increase your market reach by advertising your property on multiple high-traffic channels, such as MLS Systems, Kijiji, Craigslist, PadMapper, Viewit, and REALTOR.ca. Your website is also advertised on our website. Our listings feature high-quality images, multiple details, and regularly appear on the widely read local publication, Toronto Life.
Real Estate Services
We’re passionate about what we do because we’ve been in your position. We know the importance of finding a trustworthy and knowledgeable property management company that offers unmatched real estate services.
Whether you’re a new investor or have expanded your portfolio, you can contact us anytime to get help from our knowledgeable and experienced investment consultants. They will help you understand the dynamic Toronto real estate market so that you can make informed decisions.
Although buying or selling an investment property in Toronto can be lucrative – it can also be tricky. With so many variable factors, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. With over 25 years of experience in real estate, we have the data, insights, and expertise to help you find a profitable investment property. Here’s how our team can help you:
- We’ll help you locate the right property in the right neighbourhood
- We’ll assess the property’s investment potential
- We’ll inspect the property to avoid unpleasant surprises
- We’ll negotiate a fair price
- Our team will assist you through the purchasing process
Remember, when you use our real estate services to purchase your next investment property, you also receive our full range of management services for a year for free. And with these services, you can unlock your property’s investment potential, hassle-free.
With low vacancy rates, it can be challenging to find a suitable rental property in Toronto and match with a good landlord. If you’re a trustworthy, reliable, financially responsible, and conscientious tenant – then come to us. With our friendly and professional services, you can enjoy tenancy in a home that meets your needs.
You can easily browse our robust platform for available properties to rent in downtown Toronto and across the GTA at various price points. Our listings feature high-quality pictures to help you assess the suitability of the property from the comfort of your home. The listings mention various details, including the number of rooms, parking availability, and amenities. You can also browse the map to check if the property is in a suitable location.
You can file a rental application through our website. Here are a few documents you should have handy to stay ahead of the competition:
- Equifax Report: It’s important to know your credit score. Have your latest Equifax report ready for your application to avoid wasting valuable time.
- Landlord Reference: While references from family and friends are good, a reference from a previous landlord can improve the value of your application.
- Employment Letter: This document can help us verify your income and improve the strength of your application.
Once your application has been accepted and you’ve signed an agreement, you can take further advantage of our services. We offer around-the-clock support to help you with repair requests. Whether you need help with electricity, heat, plumbing, appliances, or anything else, you can fill out a repair request on our website. Our website can also be used to access many useful forms and links, including hydro registration, rental application, and the Ontario Residential Tenancies Act.
These are some of the excellent services we provide at Property Management Toronto. If you’re interested in the rental market or looking to buy or sell an investment property, then contact us. With our expertise, you can comfortably navigate the fluctuating Toronto real estate market.