At Property Management Toronto, We Go the Extra Mile
Like many Torontonians, you may have considered taking advantage of the profitable housing market in the city. Whether you want to rent out your detached house, townhouse, or condo, or whether you want to purchase a property to earn a return through its future resale, ideally, you want to generate revenue while minimizing your risk, and avoiding the heavy lifting associated with being a landlord or a property investor.
One of the best ways to achieve your goals in the property business is to partner with a property management company that will treat your investment property like its own. While there are many good companies in the city, we’re Toronto’s No. 1 property management company because we go the extra mile.
#1 We Believe in Customer Satisfaction
At Property Management Toronto, we take great pride in our unparalleled customer service. When you read our property management reviews you’ll realize that we’re one of the best-critiqued property management companies in the city with many authentic 5-Star Google reviews from local guides. Here are some of the customer service values we believe in:
- Professionalism: We serve our customers every day with professionalism. Our experienced staff strives to dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s during every transaction.
- Friendliness: It’s natural for you to have many questions throughout a transaction. You may even have queries after an agreement is signed. We will always be available to address your concerns.
- Reliable: We are a trusted brand in the property market because our customers can count on us.
#2 We’re Experienced
Many years ago, we started as investors in the property market. We tried to find a trustworthy property management company that could help investors like ourselves understand the market, match with reliable renters, and provide assistance in day-to-day operations. After some frustration, we realized that most realtors couldn’t reliably provide these services.
With over 25 years of experience in real estate, we know exactly what you want from a property management company, because we’ve been there. We offer a full range of real estate services to help you understand the market and make informed decisions.
#3 We Offer Complete Turnkey Property Management Solutions
If you’re an investor who wants to buy a home to rent out immediately, then turn to us. We’re a one-stop-shop. We can even help you buy or sell rental properties. Here are some advantages of using our turnkey property management solutions:
- You don’t have to worry about renovations, repairs, or maintenance issues
- You don’t have to have the ability to manage your rental property
- You don’t have to be interested in property management
- You can generate revenue quickly
#4 We Believe in Transparency
Whether you’re a landlord, tenant, or investor, you’ll be given prices upfront with no hidden fees. For a property management fee breakdown – visit our website or give us a call to learn more about our all-inclusive pricing. Our goal is to include great value in our fees. Once you pay us to manage your high-ed investment, that’s it. Unlike some competitors, we focus on giving you great service rather than finding ways to quietly upcharge you.
#5 We Help with Documentation
Many people are wary of entering the property business because of the complexity. At Property Management Toronto, our team of highly skilled and trained professionals can help you write legal documents for rental leases and more.
Our services are especially useful for newcomers and non-residents who have invested in the Toronto property market. We can help them understand and write important documents. For example, we can help non-resident rental property owners who are receiving rental income from property in the city file form NR4 or NR6.
#6 We Offer the Best Tenant Selection Service
An important reason why we’re preferable to working with realtors is because of our excellent tenant selection process. Remember, most realtors are trained to close a transaction. They’re juggling multiple appointments in a day and may even pressure you into accepting an unsuitable application.
At Property Management Toronto we save landlords days of research, headaches, and the pressure of making the right decision by finding reliable and trustworthy tenants. The delinquency rate of the tenants we find is less than one percent, which is almost unheard of in the industry.
While most tenants are good people, you want to avoid matching with an unreliable renter. A bad tenant may fail to pay their rent on time, damage your property, fail to inform you about pressing maintenance concerns, break the rules of your condominium building, fail to move out after they’ve been served eviction papers, use the property for illegal activities, make false accusations, and more.
Here is how we go the extra mile to make sure that you match with a renter who pays their rent promptly, treats your property with love and respect, and fulfills all their obligations.
- Reliability: Our vetting specialist has a degree in criminology and is an expert at identifying red flags.
- Credit History: We check their credit report on Equifax to make sure that they’re financially reliable.
- Employment Verification: We can crosscheck their employment history through an employment letter or their LinkedIn page
- Identity Verification: We can cross-check their information by asking for a photo ID, like a driver’s license.
- Reference Checks: We ask for personal references from family and friends.
- Renting History: We check their renting history by requesting reference letters from landlords.
As with any client, all personal information is kept secure and confidential. If you’re an A+ tenant or an A+ landlord interested in taking advantage of our services, then call us to learn more by using the contact information on our website.
Remember, good landlords are seeking good tenants in the city, and vice versa. Our tenant selection service can help landlords reduce vacancy rates and help quality renters find their dream homes where they can live with peace of mind.
You may also send us an email, fax or connect with us on our social media pages on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or LinkedIn. Contact the team at Property Management Toronto today to set an appointment to discuss all your property management needs.